Wednesday 9 October 2013

SPRINGTIME CHERRY BLOSSOMS // ROSE TINTED PHOTOGRAPHY : PART TWO

Photography and Editing : Maree of Rose Tinted

Here is part two of the Cherry Blossom shoot, this time of the gorgeous Eloise! She is such a great model, don't you think? She's also a great sister-in-law and dear friend.

I'm in love with her floral romper, I reckon it's the best one I've ever seen. Plus how cute is her straw hat? It looks especially pretty with one of my handmade flower crowns around the brim.

Be sure to drop by her stunning blog, Jazz Lips and Tulips. It's honestly an amazing site that she has put so much hard work into. She's not only creative but also technically minded, so she has taught herself a lot about HTML and CSS. She has also been a wonderful input in helping me set up this blog and an inspiration to keep posting my work.

No comments: